Property Details

HM Tropical Tree in R T Nagar, Bangalore - Bangalore

Property ID : HM Tropical Tree in R T Nagar, Bangalore

For Sale Contact for price - 3 BHK
2030 - 2150 sq ft
properties for sale in bangalore
propertiesin bangalore

Get in touch with us !

  +91 97407 65353

Contact us for the best deal!

Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
Mobile No (required)
Budget
 Add to Favorites Print

HM Tropical Tree in R T Nagar, Bangalore

2 Crore(s) Onwards

Apartments / Flats | 3 BHK | 2030 – 2150 sq feet

About Us

Imagine breathing fresh, unpolluted air every moment. Imagine waking up to the chirping of birds every morning. Imagine taking a walk in the greenest of green spaces every day. Now imagine having to do all of this within the city. Presenting HM Tropical Tree with 82% green spaces, your home will truly be one-of-a-kind. Located in the heart of Bangalore is a home with just 18% built-up. And we have used the other 82% judiciously, to give you a home that compliments your ideas of living in the lap of nature.

HM Tropical Tree Summary

TypeBedroomsAreaPriceUnit Status
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2150 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2030 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2174 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2065 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2157 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2039 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2075 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2050 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2089 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2033 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2060 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2016 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2099 sq feetContact us for Price Available
Apartments / Flats

3 BHK2042 sq feetContact us for Price Available

HM Tropical Tree Floor Plan

HM Tropical Tree Amenities

  • Swimming Pool
  • Lift
  • Gym
  • Club House

Specifications & Features

Structure:

RCC (Reinforce concrete cement).

Masonry:

External Walls 8″ thick Block masonry.
Internal Walls 4″ thick Block masonry.

Flooring:

Living / Dining: Italian Marble / Granite.
Bedrooms: Vitrified tiles.
Kitchen, utility and balcony: Anti skid tiles.
Kitchen platforms: Polished Granite / Ceramic tile cladding up to 2′ above counter.

Toilets:

Ceramic Tiles upto ceiling.
Lobbies and Lift cladding at upper floors: Marble.
Lobbies and Lift cladding at upper floors: Granite.
Stairs above ground floor: Kota Stone.

External Area:

Landscape and Paving Tiles.

Doors and Windows:

Main Door: Teakwood frame with Teakwood panelled door.
Bed Room / Kitchen Doors: Teakwood frame with flush doors.

Toilets:

Hardwood frame with waterproof flush doors.

Balcony Doors:

Aluminium / UPVC framed glazed doors.

Windows:

Aluminium / UPVC Framed glazed shutters.

Painting:

Ceilings: Oil bound distemper.
Internal Walls: Acrylic Emulsion Paint.
External Walls: Texture painting.
Main door: Polish.
Other doors: Polish / Enamel paint.

Electrical:

Copper wires, Modular switches.
Power for Flats – 7 KVA for each Apt.
A.C. Points – Living / Dining / Master bedroom.
Generator Backup – Lifts and common areas.
Automatic load controller for each flat @ 2 KVA for each Apt.
100% Backup can be provided as per Client’s request at cost.

Water:

Continuous water supply through BWSSB and borewell with under ground sump and overhead tank.

Lifts:

2 no’s in Each Block.

Car Park:

Covered car parking.

Landscape:

Lawn adjacent to drive ways, Jogging Track and Soft lighting etc.

Property Map
Property Attachments

Similar Properties